Complaint Review: American Income Life

• Updated: Thu, July 14, 2005

• Reported By:Guelph Ontario
American Income Life
London, Ontario Canada

American Income Life Ripoff scam, pyramid scheme, waste of my time London Ontario

Rip-off Report Investigation: American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide

I'm a recent University graduate, and, as such, am keeping my job options open. I got a call from this company, who had seen my resum on Workopolis and they wanted to call me in for an interview.

My interview wasn't an interview at all. They spent a good deal of time selling the company to me, and then finished it up telling me I'd have to pay $600 to train myself. This is after they told me they were a Fortune500 company.

Now, how many Fortune500 companies have you heard of that make their employees pay for their own training? I don't know any. If they really wanted me (obviously they just wanted another body) they would be willing to train _me_.

John
Guelph, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2005 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Income-Life/London-Ontario/American-Income-Life-Ripoff-scam-pyramid-scheme-waste-of-my-time-London-OntarioRip-off-R-149699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Income Life