Complaint Review: American Income Life

• Updated: Fri, November 11, 2005

• Reported By:Montreal Quebec
American Income Life
ailcanda.com Montreal, Quebec Canada

American Income Life, AIL, SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, WELL IT IS! Montreal Quebec Canada

Rip-off Report Investigation: American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide

Well first of all thanks to who ever thought of starting this website it saved me a great deal of time and money.
I like most of the people here started by being dispirit to have a job and that took me to AIL where they started promising me from the beginning the best future as you've probably read in other comments.

Then it started to look too good to be true and this is when they accepted me right away with out asking about neither my references nor my past jobs.

FISHY I thought so I went online and suddenly everything started making sense, so I was due for the forth meeting which I think was the last selling pitch ( because this is what it felt like as if someone was trying to sell me something ) and of course I didn't go to it and something out of the ordinary happened ..THEY CALLED ME TO CHRCK AND SEE WHY I DIDN'T COME.

What company that respect it self would do such a thing, I felt that I was in the presence a phone marketing type of a company and this is when I was even more sure that I did the right thing by not going.

I THANK all of you out there that thought of others and wrote those comments.

E.C
Montreal, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2005 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Income-Life/Montreal-Quebec/American-Income-Life-AIL-SOUNDS-TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE-WELL-IT-IS-Montreal-Quebec-CanadaR-164195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Income Life