• Report: #205872

• Submitted: Sun, August 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 25, 2006

• Reported By:new albany Indiana
American Income
www.americanincome.com New Albany, Indiana U.S.A.

American Income thanks for pre-warning me before I made the same mistake! I was sent an email, seemed personal and wanted me to call. I checked the web first and came across this site. I am thankful that people are taking a stand against all the dishonesty in companies and their hiring tactics. ripoff New Albany Indiana

*Consumer Comment: I was offered the same job

Ready all these entries has saved me much time, money and some sanity. I'm tired of all these "sales" positions and all their false promises. I've been in the mortgage business for years and I've seen everything possibly when it comes to deceit and false promises from employers.

I now know not to respond back to Mr. Heath. I'll move on to finding a real job where the employer actually pays you for what you do!

Jane
new albany, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Income/New-Albany-Indiana-47150/American-Income-thanks-for-pre-warning-me-before-I-made-the-same-mistake-I-was-sent-an-e-205872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Income

I was offered the same job

AUTHOR: Rob - (U.S.A.)

Oh dear lord. I was offered the same position at the same branch. 960 Missouri Street in Jefforsonville, IN. I was supposed to have an interview tommorow morning. I decided to make a post to my friends on another site to wish me luck. One of them told me about how bad they are and about this site. You people saved my bacon. No way would I work on commission alone.