Complaint Review: American InterContinental University Online

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
American InterContinental University Online
Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

American InterContinental University Online - AIU Online Bathroom Breaks? Is it Legal? Beaverton Oregon

*Consumer Comment: THE BIG QUESTION HERE IS..................

I worked for American InterContinental University Online located, call center, in Beaverton OR. They have high standards when it comes to dials, talk time and enrollments. The only problem with working there is that they frown on bathroom breaks taken during the first and last hour of "dials." One full time permanent employee stated to me in November during my first week doing the job was "we are all adults we can hold it!" That meant I can't use the potty when I really had to go! (I almost peed my pants waiting until 10:01 am)!
Is this legal? I kept notes on other things I questioned but someone went into my labeled files, personal and confidential, and removed them.

Stoneskat
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-InterContinental-University-Online/Beaverton-Oregon/American-InterContinental-University-Online-AIU-Online-Bathroom-Breaks-Is-it-Legal-Bea-291306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American InterContinental University Online

THE BIG QUESTION HERE IS..................

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

Why would you work for such a junky, dopy, company that consistently lies to the world and their education is useless? Portland, Oregon is a big city, you should have no trouble finding other suitable employment.
About the restroom breaks, you need to complain to the state labor board!!!!

skywave