Complaint Review: American Investment Bank - Calvary Portfollio

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2007

• Reported By:Martinsville Indiana
American Investment Bank - Calvary Portfollio
Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-297-1700
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

American Investment Bank - Calvary Portfollio After my vehicle was reposessed they are requiring me to continute to pay for it. ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

Hello, I had my car repossessed by the people I had signed a contract with. Since then the remaining balance has been put on my credit report. Recently I have noticed that the balance is quite a bit more than what it was. Do you know if I am required to pay on this? I do not have the car anymore so I should not have to pay on the car. I did not take out a loan on the vehicle it was a buy here pay here. I would appreciate any information you could give me.

Martinsville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Investment-Bank-Calvary-Portfollio/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84111-1205/American-Investment-Bank-Calvary-Portfollio-After-my-vehicle-was-reposessed-they-are-req-265741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Investment Bank - Calvary Portfollio