Complaint Review: American Investment Bank

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:Sacramento California
American Investment Bank
Triad Financing, American Investment Bank 7711 Cener Ave Ste 100 Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 856-7861096
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

American Investment Bank They did the same thign to me as they did to Tamra Huntington Beach California

I too surrendered a car (which they called a voluntary re-conveyance) in May 1999 because I was laid off and the job I took paid much less.

Supposedly they got a judgement against me in March 2004. I was never served - they used an old address that I was no longer living at.

Now in November 2007, they hit my joint checking account 2 days before thanksgiving and wiped us out to the tune of $2700. The total amount they say I owe is over $20,200! My wife was not on the loan - we weren't even married back in 1999.

I've been clinically depressed for years and this whole situation is pushing me over the edge. I want to sue them for harassment and the emotional distress. -+

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Investment-Bank/Huntington-Beach-California-92647/American-Investment-Bank-They-did-the-same-thign-to-me-as-they-did-to-Tamra-Huntington-Bea-291411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Investment Bank