Complaint Review: American Investment Bank

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2007

• Reported By:Ft. Polk Louisiana
American Investment Bank
PO Bx 510083 Salt Lake City, UT 84151 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-297-1100
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

American Investment Bank three different reports on my credit report Salt Lake City Utah

A few yrs ago, I had a repo from american investment bank. Just recently Cavalry Portfolio Service contact me and I set up a payment plan. But on my credit report, both of these companies are reporting different balances.

Now if Cavalry has taking over for American Investment Bank, why is they still reporting it. They have cost me for not being able to purchase a house, until this matter is solve.

I have no problem repaying the debt, but i will not pay no more then what cavalry had settle for; in which was $12,000. I would like to increase my payments, to pay off this debt as quick as possible.

But both of these companies has alot of negative complaint about them. I don't want to pay out alot of money and this debt is not settle. I want the amount to be correct, not come back a month or year later saying that i still owe them.

I would like for American Investment Bank stop reporting me to the credit bureau and let Cavalry report me, since I'm paying them.

I really need you help with this

Ft. Polk, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2007 02:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Investment-Bank/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84151/American-Investment-Bank-three-different-reports-on-my-credit-report-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-282815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Investment Bank