Complaint Review: American Joe Construction Company - A&J Construction Company

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By:Toms river New Jersey
American Joe Construction Company - A&J Construction Company
1206-85th Street North Bergen N.j. & 373 Walker Street Fairview,n.j. North Bergen, New Jersey U.S.A.

American Joe Construction Company - A&J Construction Company Ripoff This company has no license insurenceno tax Id# Takes deposits and doesnt finish jobs has many law suits against him scams everybody changed his name and ss 3 and lives under an alias North Bergen New Jersey

*Author of original report: I never wrote anything about this company!!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Anthony Raspavalo is a Crook

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Ripoff Report

This company takes deposits does not return to jobs, Its not a legal company in any way from being licensed to insurence . Has alot of law suits and just changed the name of the company to A&J construction company. its only one person Anthony Raspavolo AKA anthony Rispoli.He has many law suits pending and puts fraudulant leans on peoples property. He is wanted for Tax evasion. From puablo colorado to new jersey.

Jenna
Toms River, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2007 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Joe-Construction-Company-AJ-Construction-Company/North-Bergen-New-Jersey-08755/American-Joe-Construction-Company-AJ-Construction-Company-Ripoff-This-company-has-no-li-249126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Joe Construction Company - A&J Construction Company

I never wrote anything about this company!!!

AUTHOR: Jenna - ()

I have never writen anything bad about this company. I dont know who is using my name, but its not true, by me!!!! I dont even live in that area.I would never bash a company that I never used.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Anthony Raspavalo is a Crook

AUTHOR: Unhappy Homeowner - ()

Do not belive this guy for one minute. He is a theif and does more damage than good. He takes your money and does not deliver supplies or labor that is paid for. He is not a plumber, electrician, or contractor. He has none of these skills and will destroy your home and take your money on top of it all. Please beware of this crook and do not be another victim of his crimes like I was.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Ripoff Report

AUTHOR: tony - (United States of America)

In response to the four complaints all done by the same person who happens to be my ex-wife. She used several alias Jenna, Sabrina, Mr.Chen(written by Jenna). All in effort to extort money from my buisness. I would ask the public if they would please allow my work to speak for itself. Any questions please feel free to call me any time at 201-861-4900 so i can validate any of ur concerns.

Sincerley yours.

I remain.

Anthony J Raspavolo 7/1/2010

P.S any customer who contacts my company for an estimate shall recieve a 500 dollar coupon towards any type of construction project as a reward for having faith in our company