Complaint Review: American Laser Centers

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Sharyl — Gladstone Oregon
American Laser Centers
8625 sw cascade Ave #520 Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

American Laser Centers ALC of Portland, LLC They Took off with my first payment. They did not perform the treatments after the first one. Beaverton, Oregon

On 6-27-09 I went into American Laser Centers in Beaverton for a consultation.  I had the treatment plan explained to me and I agreed and would come back for my first laser appointment in April of 2010.   On April 30th, 2010 I came for my first appointment.  I brought a cashiers check for $532.00 for my first of 3 payments.   I was given a laser treatment on that day.  I was told to continue to shave my face and that I would be back on June 25th, 2010.  On or about June 23rd, 2010 I recieved a phone call from Tina Viall the manager of that location.

Tina explained to me that the laser was down and that it was going to be a few days until they could get another one in.  She told me to keep shaving and that she would call me in a couple days to let me know when I could get back in for the next appointment.

I never heard back from her and when I called the location I got a recording that the number no longer was in service.  I went to the website which told me they were no longer at that web address.  Then when I looked up the company online to see what happened I see that they left town with everyones money.  Mine included.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Laser-Centers/Beaverton-Oregon-97008/American-Laser-Centers-ALC-of-Portland-LLC-They-Took-off-with-my-first-payment-They-did-1043454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Laser Centers