respond

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
American Laser Centers
www.americanlaser.com Farmington Hills, Michigan U.S.A.

American Laser Centers Promised Refund, Now Getting the Runaround Farmington Hills Michigan

I signed up for the velashape procedure because my sister works there and raved about it, I was supposed to get a discount because she worked there, but I highly doubt I did. The procedures were painful and ineffective, I was told I would see results within the first 2 visits, after 5 visits, I saw nothing. I complained to my sister and she contacted the manager who called and offered to give me a full refund. She claimed she would process it that day, but I later found out she didn't do it unitl 2 weeks later. After going back and forth with customer service, they informed me that it would take 8-12 weeks to receive the refund, which I find absurd and unheard of, but here I am over 12 weeks later and still no refund. I sent an email to customer service as well as left a message for the customer service manager. I have also filed a complaint with the bbb. I am contemplating filing a small claims lawsuit to recoup the money as well as get interest.

Wendy h
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Laser-Centers/Farmington-Hills-Michigan/American-Laser-Centers-Promised-Refund-Now-Getting-the-Runaround-Farmington-Hills-Michiga-402487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Laser Centers