Complaint Review: American Laser Centers

• Submitted: Sat, January 21, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:surprise Arizona
American Laser Centers
7425 E Shea Blvd #100 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

American Laser Centers ripoff dishonest fradulent refund Scottsdale Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Response

I RECIEVED AN EMAIL FROM AMERICAN LASER CENTERS AND A PHONE CALL TELLING ME I HAD FILLED OUT A CONTEST FORM AND WON A $300 DOLLAR GIFT CERTIFICATE TOWARDS SERVICES. THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION. SO I DID WITH A LITTLE COAXING FROM MY HUSBAND WHO SAID I NEEDED TO DO MORE FOR MYSELF AND TO JUST CHECK IT OUT. SO I WENT TO THE CONSULTATION WHERE I ASSUMED THEY WOULD HAVE LIKE A DOCTORS OFFICE. NO. JUST AN OFFICE ABOUT 8X8 WITH HARDLY ANY ROOM TO MOVE.

AFTER JUST TELLING ME THE PRICE WITH MY DISCOUNT AND OH GIVING ME AN EXTRA 300 DOLLARS OFF ASKED IF I WANTED TO DO IT. I SAID IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING I'M INTERESTED IN. SHE SAID WELL HERE FILL OUT THE CREDIT APPLICATION AND LETS JUST SEE. TO MY SHOCK (BECAUSE WE HAVE BAD CREDIT) I WAS APPROVED. AFTER SIGNING A COUPLE PAPERS AND ON MY PART STUPIDLY ASKING NOT MANY QUESTION. AND THEM NOT TELLING..... I LEFT THE OFFICE AND SPOKE WITH MY HUSBAND ABOUT IT. AFTER TALKING IT OVER WE DECIDED IT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA AND THAT WE HAD TOO MANY OTHER FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS. I TOLD MY HUSBAND I WILL CALL LATER AND CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT. I CALLED 3 DAYS BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT TO AVOID THE CANCELATION FEE AND WAS NOT ASKED TO RESCHEDULE OR CALL BACK TO RESCHEDULE.

THE FOLLOWING DAY I RECIEVED A BILL FROM THE CREDIT COMPANY. THE BALANCE ON THE CARD WAS FOR THE FULL AMOUNT 1799.40. MY JAW ABOUT DROPPED AND THOUGHT THERE HAD TO BE A MISTAKE. I CALLED THE CREDIT COMPANY AND COULD NOT SPEAK TO A PERSON OF COURSE! BUT THROUGH AUTOMATED CLOSED THE ACCOUNT. THEN CALLED THE A.L.C. OF SCOTTSDALE THE SAID DIDN'T READ YOUR PAPERWORK IT SAYS NON REFUNDABLE. I SAID YES BUT DOESN'T SAY IT THAT WAY JUST SAYS FOR TREATMENT NOT FOR CANCELLATION OF IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND. ASKED FOR MANAGER SHE SAID I AM. WOULD NOT HELP ME AND WAS VERY RUDE! CALLED MAIN NUMBER PUT IN CUSTOMER CARE TICKET SAID REGIONAL MANAGER WOULD CALL. REGIONAL MANAGER CALLED TODAY AND WAS THE SAME EXPLAINTION AS THE FIRST NO HELP! ASKED FOR HER BOSS SAID I CAN'T DEVULGE THAT INFORMATION. AFTER ASKING OVER AND OVER AGAIN SHE GAVE ME TO THEIR LEGAL DIVISION WHO OF COURSE IS NOT IN TODAY! THIS COMPANY IS A HUGE SSSSSSSSCCCCCCCAAAAAAAMMMMMM!

LURE YOU IN WITH FREE THEN DON'T EXPLAIN THERE ARE NO REFUNDS NO MATTER WHAT???!!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! I HAVE TURNED THEM INTO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE!
BBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!

M
surprise, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2006 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Laser-Centers/Scottsdale-Arizona/American-Laser-Centers-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-refund-Scottsdale-Arizona-172680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Laser Centers

Customer Service Response

AUTHOR: Elin -american Laser Centers Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

Hello M,
I'm sorry to hear you have had a frustrating experience recently. I represent American Laser Centers and we apologize for the delayed response to your request for assistance. American Laser Centers has recently changed ownership and we would like to ask you to please contact our newly expanded customer service department regarding your issue at (877) 252-2010. If you'd like us to contact you instead, please provide your contact information to my email below and we will contact you at a time and day of your convenience.

American Laser Centers' customer service center will be happy to personally help you with your needs and will provide a swift response to your concern.

Elin,