Complaint Review: American Laser Centers

• Submitted: Sat, March 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
American Laser Centers
Seekonk, Brighton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

American Laser Centers Screwed by ALC American Laser Centeres Seekonk, Brighton, Massachusetts

Paid over $2200 for hair removal. Service was ineffective. I was treated for 3.5 yrs had over 40 treatments. I was told after 6 treatments I would be hairless. That wasn't the case. For the past 18mos I've been relentless in getting a refund but have not succeeded.

I've been scammed by American Laser Centers. I contacted BBB.org. My complain was closed because ALC did not respond. Contacted my local Atty General but the new local office hasn't had enough complaints for them to pursue ALC.

If you are being scammed please contact your BBB and Atty General. Be active in filing complaints. I may not get my money back but hopefully I can prevent someone else from being screwed over.

Screwed by American Laser Centers
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Laser-Centers/Seekonk-Brighton-Massachusetts/American-Laser-Centers-Screwed-by-ALC-American-Laser-Centeres-Seekonk-Brighton-Massachu-438518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Laser Centers