Complaint Review: American Laser Centers

310 N WILMOT RD Tucson, Arizona United States of America

American Laser Centers Ripped me off Tucson, Arizona

*Author of original report: Mistake

*Consumer Comment: sucker

I clicked on an advertisement on facebook and within 1 hour someone called me to book an appointment. They said that if I booked an appointment within 2 days I would get $300 off any procedure I had done. I went to the appointment just thinking I would listen to what they had to say and maybe purchase 1 small procedure.  I feel that I was preasured by pushy sales tactics and I ended up agreeing to a package deal of 5 different area's for $3500. Each area would require multiple visits. The lady talked me into receiving the first treatment on 1 area that day...after all it would only take a few minutes!   The next day I called to see if I could revise my "package deal" and receive a partial refund. I realized that I would still have to pay for the area I started. I was told that would not be able to recieve ANY refund because it was all purchased as a package deal. Not only that but the first treatment I received was VERY painful, not at all what they described!  I am extremely unhappy and would not recommend American Laser Centers to anyone! How can anyone continue to run a business like this...extremly poor customer service.   Buyer, beware of what you sign!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Laser-Centers/Tucson-Arizona-85711/American-Laser-Centers-Ripped-me-off-Tucson-Arizona-632584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Laser Centers

Mistake

AUTHOR: TucsonRipoff - (USA)

I'm usually more careful, I think they caught me on an "off" day.  It was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made and I don't want it to happen to anyone else!

sucker

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"I feel that I was preasured by pushy sales tactics"

You let them sucker you.