Complaint Review: American Laser Skincare

• Reported By: chigirl — Chicago Illinois United States of America
American Laser Skincare
Michigan Ave Chicago, Illinois United States of America

American Laser Skincare You Won $300!!!!....now pay us $3000! Chicago, Illinois

I recieved a phone call that I won $300 in free services. Although I never really considered laser hair removal before, I decided to just check it out to see maybe what I could get for free with $300...I wish I could take back that decision to go in for the "consultation."

After being asked if I could remove my pants to check out where I could use celulite removal, I was told that many areas on my body could use it. After that, I really did not feel so good about myself. I was also told then that I should consider laser hair removal in the bikini area...which was very embarrassing. I consider myself a smart person, but before I knew it I was signing to have $3,000 worth of procedures done. I asked first if I could have some time to think about it, but was told if I left without signing, I would lose the $300 I "won". Once I got home, I felt sick about the decision I made, because I knew that I really don't need cellulite removal and cannot afford it.

I called right away in tears and asked if I could cancel because I really do not want the procedures done. I was told it was too late, I already signed the contract. I feel like this is not the right way to run a business. I could see if I already had the procedures done and now did not want to pay, but I am not even going to return to that office. I read a lot of reviews online of people that had the procedures done that I signed up for, and now I am so scared and do not want them done.  I am worried though that now I will be getting letters from the credit bureau or collections because of the credit line I opened. Can anyone offer some help???? Thank you!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Laser-Skincare/Chicago-Illinois-/American-Laser-Skincare-You-Won-300now-pay-us-3000-Chicago-Illinois-806943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Laser Skincare