Complaint Review: American Law Division

, California United States of America
  • Phone: 2132936077
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

American Law Division Jeff Cooper ( The operators name calling) Called me and told me i owed $300 to a loan company from the internet. Called 25 times one day!! California

*Consumer Comment: Tell them

I got a phone call from this guy named Jeff Cooper, he was very hard to understand but i heard him say that he was from American Law Division. He told me that i owed a company loan money from a application that was done on the internet.

The guy insisted on giving me his fax number and wanted me to send him my bank statement from the time i was to have barrowed this money Which i didn't!! Then told me to hold on and  i could hear him talking to some one in the backround and then all of a sudden he got back on the phone and said have a good day bye and hung up.

This guy rattled off my roating number and my bank account number. I have had him call me multiple times and in one day he had called my cell phone and house phone a total number of 25 times. Very rude also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Law-Division/-California-/American-Law-Division-Jeff-Cooper-The-operators-name-calling-Called-me-and-told-me-i-ow-774978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Law Division

Tell them

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

To bring it on - ask them for their phone number so your Attorney can contact them guarantee they will hang up. IF they call back tell them your Attorney is at the clerk's office filing a lawsuit against them at this moment.  These are just scammers trying to scare you.