• Report: #719411

• Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Dee — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
American Law Offices - Daniel White
Internet, California United States of America

American Law Offices - Daniel White accincorp Company call and stated they were representing American Cash Advance and that I had an outstanding loan. Internet, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Received email today

There was a foreign guy who could barely speak english called my cell phone stating that I owed them money on a loan.  They stated that they were getting ready to file a law suit against me for fraud that could lead to my arrest.  They stated that if I let this go to court I could be sued for $9000 dollars.  They stated they could stop the law suit if I would pay around $788.00 immediately.  I knew that I had not borrowed any money from this company, but nevertheless I was scared.  They sent me some documents for a payment arrangement which had an email address/company name.  I pulled the info on the internet and found other scam reports on the company.  The company continued to harass me and even called my HR department several times and left a message stating that I call them, so they're getting bold now (this was after I had made them aware that I knew they were a scam.) I'm still working to see how I can get these calls stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Law-Offices-Daniel-White/Internet-California-/American-Law-Offices-Daniel-White-accincorp-Company-call-and-stated-they-were-representi-719411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Law Offices - Daniel White

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Received email today

AUTHOR: RDP058 - ()

I received the same email today.  They stated I owed $11,889 and my social security number was on hold with the government and I would be sued in a couple of days.  Thanks for posting as I can rest now that it is a fraud operation as I thought.