Complaint Review: American Lead Generators

American Lead Generators
11426 S NC Highway 150 Linwood, N.C. 27299 Internet United States of America

American Lead Generators Pre-Payed for Leads never fulled the order, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Lead Scam

Mr John Watts had come highly recommended to me. His services are to provide me preset insurance leads to the senior market. His charges are $35.00  per lead. I went ahead and payed in advance through pay pal $350.00 dollars. He performed with getting me two set appts. As I then after a week or so asked what is happening with the rest of the leads? He proceeded to tell me that he has had some problems with help etc.

He said everything was straighten out and will be able to get me balance of my order. Needless to say that never happened. He then said power went out were they live. Had another problem etc. He then said he did not know what had happened to his business everything was going well, and now it is not. I then requested the balance of my money back. 350.00 minus 2 leads= $280.00. He had said he had to pay $100.00 for data for were I live. I even said I will split the  cost of the data with you. So put $230.00 back into paypal. He said that was more than fair and will do that. From this point on it had been one thing after another. He is a single Dad, needed  to get his kids school clothes to start school etc. So I then said okay John. just pay me a little bit at a time as a good will token. He said yes he would do that. Just give a week and will move things around and put some money back into my account. That never happened. and that was supposed to be this past Tuesday Sept 25 said I will call you let you know what I was able to do. Not a word. My whole relationship with this guy started back in July. So I said John if would of just put 5.00 in I would of worked with you. I  said now I will have to report you to ever site I can think of. From this to the BBB etc.

So bottom line if you are looking for this type of service do not use American Lead Generators

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Lead-Generators/internet/American-Lead-Generators-Pre-Payed-for-Leads-never-fulled-the-order-Internet-948807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Lead Generators

Lead Scam

AUTHOR: Durham - (United States of America)

We have experienced similar issues with Mr. Watts.  We place an order with him and have not heard another word from him.  He won't return phone calls or emails.  We have filed compaints with PayPal and our credit card company.  We will legaly do whatever it takes to get our money back and to stop him from doing this scam to others.