Complaint Review: American Leasure And Easy Saver

• Updated: Wed, November 18, 2009

• Reported By: Fred — Baldwinsville New York United States of America
American Leasure And Easy Saver
4501Forbes Blvd Lanham, Maryland United States of America

American Leasure And Easy Saver Easy Saver Billed my credit card without my permission after getting number from another source Lanham, Maryland

On 10/20/09 my credit card account was billed $89.95 by American Leisure.  I never contacted them by mail, telephone or over the internet. On the same date my credit card account received a credit from Jupiter Jack. This information came from my monthly credit card statement.

I called my credit card company to complain about the unauthorized charge.  They called American Leisure and got them to cancel the membership and credit my credit card account. I still don't know what membership I supposedly signed up for.  They also said my account number was provided to American Leisure by a 3rd party but American Leisure would not tell them who the 3rd party was.

The last purchase I made with my credit card was from Jupiter Jack which provides cell phone accessories. It seems suspicious that a credit from them and a charge by American Leisure both occured on the same date.  Is there a connection between the two?  Maybe. I'll be watching my credit card statements very closely to make sure that American Leisure does not try to reinstate the charges again.

Many thanks to Bank of America for interceding on my behalf and getting the charges removed from my credit card account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Leasure-And-Easy-Saver/Lanham-Maryland-20706/American-Leasure-And-Easy-Saver-Easy-Saver-Billed-my-credit-card-without-my-permission-aft-525507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Leasure And Easy Saver