Complaint Review: American Legal Services

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Ithaca New York United States of America
American Legal Services
unknown Grapevine, Texas United States of America

American Legal Services Threatened with Arrest - wanted lawyer's name immediately Grapevine, Texas

Multiple calls to work and cell number even after I told the man that I am not allowed to take personal phone calls at my place of work. Threatened me with arrest and I should give him my lawyer's name. When I wanted his REAL name (Roger Fitch I believe he told me - thick Indian Accent) and the real name of his business - he became very verbally abusive, threatening me even more saying that I will be arrested today?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Legal-Services/Grapevine-Texas-/American-Legal-Services-Threatened-with-Arrest-wanted-lawyers-name-immediately-Grapevi-927103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Legal Services