Complaint Review: American Legal Services

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Carol Williams — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
American Legal Services
unknown Internet United States of America

American Legal Services Eric Rogers and brother Roger Snowed Me Internet, Internet

I was contacted by this so called American Legal Services company on my cell phone and at my job.  They said I would be arrested because I had received a loan. I told them that i applied but I declined the loan.

Somehow they had quite a bit of my personal information. it scared me when they were threatening to have the police come to my place of employment.  I asked several questions but the answers kept going back to being arrested.  So I complied and got a walmart money card worth 500.00 and then they said because i didn't respond fast enough there was a legal fee of first he said 450,then changed it to 350 after i said i didn't have that.  After faxing receipts and other information.

The Roger guy said I was in the clear.   I had a feeling all alone something wasn't right.  But the fear of police coming to my place of employment or being arrested clouded my judgement.  I hope these guys are brought to justice eventually.  I feel as though I have been scammed of my hard earned money. It's not right for someone to do this to people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Legal-Services/internet/American-Legal-Services-Eric-Rogers-and-brother-Roger-Snowed-Me-Internet-Internet-847313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Legal Services