Complaint Review: American Legal services

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — Central Point Oregon United States of America
American Legal services

American Legal services The person called me & told me I had 24hrs to pay them $390 or they where going to take me to court. he had a very strong Indian accent. Internet

The person called me & told me I had 24hrs to pay them $390 or they were going to take me to court and then I would end up paying over $2000. The person used a couple different names. He didnt speak very clear english but the names he used were very american.

These people really need to be stopped,they are trying to destroy people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Legal-services/internet/American-Legal-services-The-person-called-me-told-me-I-had-24hrs-to-pay-them-390-or-th-993566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Legal services