depth

• Submitted: Sat, October 19, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, October 19, 2002

• Reported By:Benton LA
American Leisure Card
6289 W. Sunrise Blvd., Suite 227 Internet U.S.A.

American Leisure Card ripoff Fraudulent representation of a Major Mastercard and promised vacation package with a promise to deliver upon the reciept of $199 which was paid Internet & Sunrise Flordia

Recently during the month of June,2002 I applied for a Mastercard with the 1st American Leisure company located on 6289 W. Sunrise Blvd. in Sinrise , Fl. I recieved a confirmation that my application was approved and i needed to arrange for a bankdraft of$199.00which was to include all fees for annual card fee, processing, a Magical Orlando&Beach vacation package to be used by 6/11/03. The aacceptance was conducted via a taped telephone conversation. I agreed to the terms as long as it was a mastercard that could be used to also acquiere money. the next day i called better business bureau to find out if there was negativy activity on this company.

There was, so i called the company to cancel because of misreppresentation anfd fradulent and misleading information. They told me to put it in writing and they would review my complaint and if it was legitimate,my money would be refunded. Irecieved a response telling me that they have decided to refund me $100.00 of my money upon receipt of the complete package and verification of my payment.

I have never recieved a package of any kind, or a card, or a refund to this very date. I do have copies of the correspondance sent by the company to the effect of the refund and the original acceptance letter if they will be of any assistance.

Doris
Benton, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2002 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Leisure-Card/internet/American-Leisure-Card-ripoff-Fraudulent-representation-of-a-Major-Mastercard-and-promised-32938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Leisure Card