Complaint Review: American Leisure/ EZ Saver

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 06, 2010

• Reported By:Palo Pinto Texas
American Leisure/ EZ Saver
Phone Number On Stmt/ No Address Internet U.S.A.

American Leisure/ EZ Saver Charged my Credit Card without my permission/ Called & Cancelled/ Not Done Internet

*General Comment: The same company as i reported just now.

These 2 companies having been charging my credit card for sometime.I have called & cancelled with them & they keep charging me $19.80 on each account(AMER LEIS ID049599894/PHONE-1877-564-8538 MD --EZSAVER ID 049599894/-PHONE 1 800 262 6199 MD).I know now both of these are the same company & have been charging my credit card without my permission.I have read online they are both frauds.They owe me alot of back money by charging me a total of $19.80 + $19.80 each.I don't know how they got my credit card number,unless my granddaughter used it some time ago.I would appreciate any & all help you can give me & others that has had this done to them!!I have never ordered anything from them & don't even know who they are or where they are located.I appreciate your help.

Johnnie
Palo Pinto, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Leisure-EZ-Saver/internet/American-Leisure-EZ-Saver-Charged-my-Credit-Card-without-my-permission-Called-Cancelle-316988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Leisure/ EZ Saver

#1 General Comment

The same company as i reported just now.

AUTHOR: zhikwok - (United States of America)

Only when i read this and another post concerning the same number that i realized it's the same company.  Charged me $1.95 and i don't even know how they know my credit card number.

it's Amer Leis and easysaver.com,  i really hope i can get some help out of here.

Zhikwok