Complaint Review: American Leisure & Easy Saver - Pro Flowers Online

• Updated: Mon, January 04, 2010

• Reported By: Diane — Bishop California United States of America
American Leisure & Easy Saver - Pro Flowers Online

American Leisure & Easy Saver - Pro Flowers Online Easy Saver rip-off Internet

My credit card was charged $14.95 a month for 7 months.  I guess I "signed up" for the service on Proflowers.  I didn't read the fine print. When I called the number on a previous rip-off report for this company, 1-800-444-9491 (not the 1-800-355-1837 on my credit card bill) I had no problem getting my money back.  I spoke to a very nice women named Hope.  It only took a couple of minutes to straighten everything out.  No arguments.  It was very easy.  The whole Proflowers/Easy Saver operation is rip-off, no doubt, but my experience getting it "fixed" was simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Leisure-Easy-Saver-Pro-Flowers-Online/internet/American-Leisure-Easy-Saver-Pro-Flowers-Online-Easy-Saver-rip-off-Internet-549516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Leisure & Easy Saver - Pro Flowers Online