Complaint Review: American Leisure

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Anna — The Villages Florida United States of America
American Leisure
414 Airport Executive Park Nanuet, New York United States of America

American Leisure I purchased a discount gas card with my credit card and they billed me $16.95 a month for several months Nanuet, New York

I noticed the $16.95 on my credit card. I called the company which had a service handle my call. They cancelled the payment but would not help me other than telling me that when I had purchased a discount gas card I was automatically enrolled.

I was enrolled in American Leisure and Ez Saver for several months before I noticed the charges of $16.95 times 2.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Leisure/Nanuet-New-York-10954/American-Leisure-I-purchased-a-discount-gas-card-with-my-credit-card-and-they-billed-me--931557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Leisure