Complaint Review: American LeisureEasy Saver

• Updated: Wed, September 02, 2009

• Reported By:Binger Oklahoma
American LeisureEasy Saver
Nationwide U.S.A.

American Leisure - Easy Saver After checking my Account Activity, I found numerous transactions made via Visa purchase to EMI*AMERICAN LEISURE and EASY SAVER, MD. I've never ordered anything from this company or it's annities. These charges are BOGUS and so is THIS COMPANY. I called the 800 numbers on my account statement to these companies and spoke to a man with an persian accent and he verified a WRONG ADDRESS. BE WARNED Maryland Nationwide

* : I agree!

After checking my Account Activity, I found numerous transactions made via Visa purchase to EMI*AMERICAN LEISURE and EASY SAVER, MD. I've never ordered anything from this company or it's annities. These charges are BOGUS and so is THIS COMPANY. I called the 800 numbers on my account statement to these companies and spoke to a man with an persian accent and he verified a WRONG ADDRESS. BE WARNED!! As soon as I mentioned to this man, named Alex, that I wanted to FILE A DISPUTE, he quickly stated he would 'CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP' and 'CREDIT THE MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT'. First of all, I never 'applied for MEMBERSHIP' and yeah, they better credit my account because I never gave AMERICAN LEISURE or EASY SAVER authorization to access my account. I am officially FILING A DISPUTE WITH AMERICAN LEISURE AND EASY SAVER, as per the Payroll Administrator. I seriously hope something is done about this company and it's employees.

Human resources
Binger, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-LeisureEasy-Saver/nationwide/American-Leisure-Easy-Saver-After-checking-my-Account-Activity-I-found-numerous-transac-470445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American LeisureEasy Saver

#1

I agree!

AUTHOR: a.roach - (USA)

I have had the same problem. I recieved a notice of insufficient funds 7 days later saying I spent $19.80 on easy saver. When I first saw this I freaked. I havent used my credit card since July, I only use my account to cash checks because my husbands bank is different and you have to scan his checks, we dont have a scanner. Then When I calmed down i asked myself, what is easy saver. I looked it up and saw all kinds of complaints. I'm now $80 in the whole because I had no idea. I'm freaking out how did they get our account numbers? Nothing like this has ever happened to me. I hope something is done because this is ridiculous!!!