Complaint Review: American Liberty Transportation

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: taylor310cel — Mesa Arizona United States of America
American Liberty Transportation
210. N Country Club Dr Mesa, Arizona United States of America

American Liberty Transportation Tary Kidd Abusive unsafe vehicles witholding final paycheck Mesa, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Joel Stewart

Hello;

Recently, I was employed as a driver at a Mesa-based company called American Liberty Transportation. After 3 weeks on being treated unfairly, constant verbal abuse via texts and voicemails WHILE driving clients around, driving clients through mountanous terrain in company vehicles with bad shocks, bad struts, front end problems that were in vital need of repair, and generaly unsafe delivery vehicles, I quit the company. I was accused of being a liar, a thief, altering driving records, and waking up late to get to work. I have most of this abuse on video camera with audio. Their clients include dialasis patients, seniors, and child protective services clients, and, I'm driving them around in unsafe vehicles.

Also, my last paycheck which was supposed to be mailed to me is 9 days overdue. Their company is on Main St and Country Club Dr, Mesa, AZ, and I 'live' at Leisure World! The distance is 12 miles frm my home to their office, yet my paycheck has not been received.

This wreckless, unprofessional business needs to be brought to the public's attention!

Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Liberty-Transportation/Mesa-Arizona-/American-Liberty-Transportation-Tary-Kidd-Abusive-unsafe-vehicles-witholding-final-paychec-999855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Liberty Transportation

Joel Stewart

AUTHOR: Mgmt - (United States of America)

I am the General Manager for American Liberty Transportation.  Joel Stewart was an independent contractor for our company.  He transported a Dialysis patient late to be dialized.  This is unacceptable.  Client called us to tell us she was picked up late and mgmt of the Center confirmed this.

Joel Charged fuel to our company card, and signed a contract to repay upon resignation any monies owed to our company.   It also states in contract to contact the fleet manager with any mechanical or otherwise issues with his company vehicle.  We have spare vehicles to send drivers out in when their assigned vehicle is being repaired.  We have maintenance and repair records for all of our fleet vehicles.  Joel did not turn his PTT (walkie talkie) on because he didn't like using it.  This is also a violation.  He used abusive language to our office staff, and would not answer his phone when contacting him.  We have to know where all of our drivers are at all times because we have vulnerable adults and children being transported.  He is a disgruntled ex-contractor.  He was never let go, he resigned on his own.  He is a musician and this job and its responsibilities we believe did not work with his endeavors as a musician.  We wish him the best in his future and have all documentation needed to prove that these statements he has made are completely false.

novels