Complaint Review: American Logistics Inc./AA Logistics inc/

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Donna Hall — Glendora California United States of America
American Logistics Inc./AA Logistics inc/
90 Statehouse Square Hartford, Connecticut United States of America

American Logistics Inc./AA Logistics inc/ Tom Transportation company cons!! Hartford, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Do not use this company.

I hired this company to transport my vehicle from NY to CA with a pick up date of June 28, 2012. As of August 8, 2012 the company still has not transported my vehicle. They kept my 300$ deposit and illegally withdrew an additional 689$ out of my bank account (which was to be paid upon felivery of vehicle to the driver) without even picking up the car. Luckily my bank protects me from scum like this- I was about to get the 689 back but not the $300. Upon calling Tom- my contact at the company I was adviced he was not refunding my money- despite not providing any service to me- he is rude, threatening and belligerent- and advised me I would have to go to court in Conneticut- guess I will see you in Court sir!

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE HIRING A TRANSPORT COMPANY- AND DO NOT PAY A DEPOSIT- cheaper is not better! Also I have since found out this company has 111 unresponded complaints with the better business bureau!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Logistics-IncAA-Logistics-inc/Hartford-Connecticut-06103/American-Logistics-IncAA-Logistics-inc-Tom-Transportation-company-cons-Hartford-Conn-924343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Logistics Inc./AA Logistics inc/

Do not use this company.

AUTHOR: Sara - (United States of America)

Hi,
The same thing happened to me too. He withdraw twice from my account only for one job (illegally withdrew 688$). I am calling him for 6 months, and he is very rude and just shouting on the phone and each time, he acts like it is the first time that I am calling. I wanna sue him. I wonder if you had done so.

Thank You.