Complaint Review: American Mail Publishing -

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: rosetta — minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
American Mail Publishing -
2870 Peachtree Rd NW Internet United States of America

American Mail Publishing - Ms. Johnson Help Wanted! We Need Home Mail Processors Immediately! This is the eye catcher. Altanta, Internet

I ordered for the mailing to come to my home to make extra income. I order this on JaNUARY 1, 2013. I have not received any items in the mail. I looking for a refund on my Credit Card, of $34.95. I did try to contact on February 18, 2013. I did not relize that the phone number is a cell phone. That number is 404-956-4223. I have tried to get in contact for changing infomation, but American Mail Publishing NEVER got in contact with me at any time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Mail-Publishing-/internet/American-Mail-Publishing-Ms-Johnson-Help-Wanted-We-Need-Home-Mail-Processors-Immedia-1016502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Mail Publishing -