Complaint Review: American Mail Publishing

• Reported By: ashleyhardy — hudson Florida United States of America
American Mail Publishing
atlanta, Georgia United States of America

American Mail Publishing www.bestmailingprogram.com BEWARE!!! atlanta, Georgia

I seen the program in a work at home magazine that came to me in the mail addressed to my name so I didn't think they would publish a scam or something fraudulent in their magazine. I paid on their website on November 14, 2012, 24.95 for starter kit and $5 for shipping. I have yet to recieve anything. I've also emailed them thru their contact form on their website www.bestmailingprogram.com , I emailed them on November 23, 2012 and today which is November 29, 2012 and still haven't heard a word from them. Im so pissed off because Im a single mother of 2 boys one a toddler and one an infant so I really needed this . But now instead they took $34.95 away from my kids christmas by scamming me. I hope they rot!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Mail-Publishing/atlanta-Georgia-/American-Mail-Publishing-wwwbestmailingprogramcom-BEWARE-atlanta-Georgia-975680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Mail Publishing