beer

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: kristinaknepfler — West Branch Michigan United States of America
American Mail Publishing

American Mail Publishing unknown I used my credit card to pay for this place to send me envelopes to stuff and they did not send them Internet

I sent these guys money off of my credit card to send me envelopes to stuff so I could make some extra money for Christmas and they never sent me the supplies to do it.  I could have used that money to get someone a gift for Christmas, instead I got ripped off.
Kristina
West Branch, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Mail-Publishing/internet/American-Mail-Publishing-unknown-I-used-my-credit-card-to-pay-for-this-place-to-send-me-en-999951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Mail Publishing