Complaint Review: American Million Cash Awards

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Chuck — El Monte California
American Million Cash Awards
Miami, Florida USA

American Million Cash Awards Asked me to purchase a Money Pack green dot card at a Walgreens store, load it with $300. and call them back to report a 14 digit scratch number on the back of it. Miami Florida

Was phoned by a Mr. Webster to tell me iWAS THE WINNER OF A SECOND PRIZE CASH AWARD OF $75,000 AND WHAT i HAD TO DO WAS TO GO TO NEAREST /WALGREENS OR cvs STORE AND PURCHASE A mONEY pACK green dot scratch card, load it with $300.00, then call him back at 1 863 318 7549 to report I had the card. Then he would ask me to scratch off the 14 digit number & report it to him. This would validate  y entry and a courier would bring a certified check to me the same day  and would accompany me to my bank to be sure it was safely deposited.

I asked a manager of my local Walgreens store about this and he says he gets several call a day about this scam. He says do not go for it, it is a scam to get yuour $300.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Million-Cash-Awards/Miami-Florida/American-Million-Cash-Awards-Asked-me-to-purchase-a-Money-Pack-green-dot-card-at-a-Walgree-1104622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Million Cash Awards