Complaint Review: American Mint

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Von — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
American Mint
5061 Louise Drive Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

American Mint Danbury Mint American Mint is sending me items I did not order; the company is automatically charging my credit card; rude customer service Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

I've recently received bills for coins I never ordered.  I went through all the coins I received from American Mint and found at least four discrepancies between billings and my orders.  I paid the dubious bills because I feared the company would report my account to a collection agency as delinquent.  When I called to complain, the customer service representatives are rude and refused to let me speak with a supervisor.  Additionally, I am not sure if the items (mostly coins) are genuine silver or gold encased.  The company is currently billing my card for $28 a month, for coins I did not order and coins that never arrive.  I think this company is a big rip-off and I want to stop doing business with them as soon as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Mint/Mechanicsburg-Pennsylvania-17065/American-Mint-Danbury-Mint-American-Mint-is-sending-me-items-I-did-not-order-the-company-1005942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Mint