Complaint Review: American Money Corporation

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: HalnSue — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
American Money Corporation
3314 Ocean Fair View Avenue, Sacremento, California United States of America

American Money Corporation prize offer of car and first 1 mil and then 7.5 mil. Sacremento, California

The phone call was from "John Baker" whose boss was "John White." It was for my wife but he had no trouble making the offer to me. She won because of "shopping at Walmart." We never shopped there. He gave us the license number of the car that would be brought to us same day. We were to receive 1 mil. Later he said 7.5 mil. We were to furnish two $500 green.dot money packs from CVS. The person who would deliver the car was to call for the pack numbers and then deliver the car.

I told him it was impossible to do this the same day. If it was to be the next day, I was told, it would cost $1,500 more. I said "Since we are to receive 12 mil and a car, the additional cost was no problem." He did not react to my increase in the alleged prize amount. I then asked if I would get the 12 mil the same day as the car. He said "Yes." My dad always said "The best lie is the truth. You remember what you said." Obviously my ripoff artist did not. From his voice he may have been a Nigerian.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Money-Corporation/Sacremento-California-24450/American-Money-Corporation-prize-offer-of-car-and-first-1-mil-and-then-75-mil-Sacrement-994521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Money Corporation