Complaint Review: American One Funding

12270 SW 3rd St. Suite 400 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

American One Funding - Amone rip-off fee and misleading what they do to help, I could have done what they did on my own Fort Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Comment: What Lisa meant to say was..

*UPDATE Employee: America One Funding, a company driven by customer service

They first act like they are the one's who fund you, then they tell you about their money back gurantee that has a "stipulation". They say they check your credit which they did and then pre-approve you. Well according to when I actually applied for loans my credit wasn't as good as amone said. They purposly take your money knowingly you won't get approved so you don't get your money back. Usually I'm aware of "sucker scams" and I'm the one who got scammed. For 99 bucks they basically give you 5 banks they think you can get approved for. Something I could have done myself, all I had to do was walk into a Bank of America and apply. I'm an idiot for falling for this internet scam. Steve Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-One-Funding/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33325/American-One-Funding-Amone-rip-off-fee-and-misleading-what-they-do-to-help-I-could-have-218902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American One Funding

What Lisa meant to say was..

AUTHOR: Empire - (USA)

"If you're searching for the smartest way to borrow money without risking your valuable assets" skip the middle man entirely and go visit your local credit union. THAT would be the smartest way to borrow money.

America One Funding, a company driven by customer service

AUTHOR: Lisa Kravec - (U.S.A.)

America One Funding (www.AmOne.com) is the leading unsecured loan placement firm in America for individuals and small business owners. We have assisted over 1 million borrowers in the past seven years alone.

We do not charge an upfront fee and all of our clients that receive funding do so directly from one lender, not multiple lenders. During a two month period in late 2006, we introduced a new division that was designed to reward select clients. While many clients were pleased with the service, we discontinued it in order to avoid any misperceptions about our existing core offering.

If you're searching for the smartest way to borrow money without risking your valuable assets, we would welcome the opportunity to prove to you that the comments made here are very much an anomaly.