Complaint Review: American One Funding

• Updated: Wed, January 27, 2016

• Reported By:Norton Ohio
American One Funding
12270 SW 3rd St. Suite 400 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

American One Funding Transfered To By Lendingtree.com This company expects a 9.9% commision for transfering a phone call. My loan was place through an affiliate bank. Fort Lauderdale Florida

I contacted lendingtree.com to obtain a unsecured loan. They transfered me to that department which I later found out it is American One Funding. A Jarred Nadler stated he would hel me find a loan. He then transfered me to a bank after instructing me what to say. He was not on the phone at this time. (I thought he would be since he stated he was going to help). The person at PNC Bank offered me a loan that was not going to work for me so I then declined the loan. I did some calling around on my own finally calling Bank of America. I got the loan I needed through Bank of America. They were very helpful. I then found out that PNC Bank and Bank of America are affiliates but, they are still two different banks. Somehow America One Funding found out about the loan through Bank of America and is demanding a $3000.00 commision. I filed a complaint through the Federal Trade Commision and called an attourney. Stay away from this company, the FTC stated that their practices are illegal and immoral.

Ken Norton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-One-Funding/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33325/American-One-Funding-Transfered-To-By-Lendingtreecom-This-company-expects-a-99-commisio-343997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American One Funding