Complaint Review: American Pardon Services

• Updated: Fri, May 21, 2010

• Reported By: dyno — greenberg Delaware United States of America
American Pardon Services
850 Bloor st w Toronto, Ontario United States of America

American Pardon Services Another Rip Off from America Pardon service Toronto, Ontario

Hello to all:  I am taking to pen so to speak to inform you that American Pardon Service is a Major RIP OFF.  I send them 500$ to seal a old court cast that was Dismissed by the Judge. I wanted this off my record so that I can move on with my life and get a new Job.   I have called them many times and keep getting a low level person that keeps telling me that they do not refund for any reason.   Well I do know that when I tell someone That I will do work and get Paid for said work I must perform as Stated.

They must Feel that because there in Canada and out of reach of most Americans that is ok to just Rip us off.

I must say Please do not ever CALL, or worst yet Use there No existent Service, there is none.  Only lip service  this is a very large Rip off    DO NOT CALL them, they will Steal your Money...   That is what they are good at.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Pardon-Services/Toronto-Ontario-M6G1M2/American-Pardon-Services-Another-Rip-Off-from-America-Pardon-service-Toronto-Ontario-605644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Pardon Services