Complaint Review: American Photo Restoration

• Submitted: Fri, June 03, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: Dawn — Woodbridge New Jersey U.S.A.
American Photo Restoration
1680 N. Vine Street, Ste. 1211 Los Angeles, California United States of America

American Photo Restoration Hector Photo Restoration Los Angeles, California

I ordered, paid for, and uploaded two photos to be restored on May 4, 2011.  As of today, June 3, 2011, I have not heard from the owner, Hector, regarding my order.  I have tried to contact him several times to inquire about my order and when I can expect it, but he will not respond to my e-mails or calls.

I wish I checked the reviews before placing my order, because once I did check (after the fact) I have read several complaints of the same nature.

Research other companies and DO NOT use this crook!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Photo-Restoration/Los-Angeles-California-90028/American-Photo-Restoration-Hector-Photo-Restoration-Los-Angeles-California-736302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Photo Restoration