Complaint Review: American Platinum - Usa Credit

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010

• Reported By: Lelia — natalbany Louisiana U.S.A.
American Platinum - Usa Credit
13444 old baton rouge highway hammond, Louisiana United States of America

American Platinum - Usa Credit keep taking $149.95 out of my account. They have did this twice and I didnot give them permission to do it. and i didn't have money in my account. hammond, Louisiana

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

Usa Credit has debt my account two times for $!49.95. Each time I didnot have any money in the bank and I had to pay $35.00  for each one. I didnot not give them permission to do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Platinum-Usa-Credit/hammond-Louisiana-70451/American-Platinum-Usa-Credit-keep-taking-14995-out-of-my-account-They-have-did-this-583074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Platinum - Usa Credit

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.