Complaint Review: American Poets Society

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2004

• Reported By:Dexter Missouri
American Poets Society
Baltimore, Maryland Nationwide U.S.A.

American Poets Society Famous Poets ripoff for over $100.00 email them and tell them how you feel (Hit the submit button) it's the only way that I know of to get in touch with Http://aftrk.com/e/poetry/signup.cgi?AffiliateID=302404&mid= Maryland

They got about $128.00 out of us and that was back in July '04. There is no way to get in touch with them.

I have reported them to the BBB in Maryland but the only other way I know of is to click the submit button on their website and write them a little poem about what cons they are.

Of course I didn't have that kind of cash laying around but I did it for my daughter to encourage her to write more. I knew it was just vanity publishing but we have always recieved the books fomr other companies in the past. I can't believe they can just take the momney and keep on ripping people off and NOTHING is being done about this.

Dexter, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Poets-Society/nationwide/American-Poets-Society-Famous-Poets-ripoff-for-over-10000-email-them-and-tell-them-how-114614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Poets Society