Complaint Review: American Pools & Spas

• Submitted: Sat, July 19, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, July 19, 2003

• Reported By:
American Pools & Spas
2246 Sunrise Blvd Suite 2 Rancho Cordova, California U.S.A.

American Pools & Spas Service & Supply screwed employees and cheated the customers con-artists took all I had corruption false promises ripoff business from hell Rancho Cordova California

American Pools & Spas, my former employer, incapable of integrity or honesty, offered opportunity to "grow with the company" as a partner. They scammed me out of funds in excess of $32,000 in a five-month period by accepting funding for operations such as fleet maintenance, employee payroll, vendor payments, overhead bills, capital cash bank deposits, credit card transactions, gas expenses, & even retail cash drawer they filled their pockets with and allocated company funds into personal bank accounts draining me of all securtiy.

They even utilized my brand new truck for business service which they caused extensive damage to
that they promised repair. When I discovered the embezzlement I resigned and they promised to pay back all the money they took but elect now to refuse. It has been nine months that I have had no income hanging on their promises to pay or reimburse me with equipment or clients they used as excuses just to bide time.

My credit, once excellent is now destroyed, my truck repossessed, no way to meet financial obligations, and finally I lost my home I am recently divorced, and have horses and other pets to provide for that require acreage and having destroyed credit, cannot obtain an approval for a rental application for even an apartment! And they have animosity towards me!

I also have proof of consumer fraud and tax evation that they are guilty of as well as other fraudulent activities, which I am prepared to reveal to state and goverment authorities in efforts to seek restitution and justice. They ruined my life - and sleep like babies at night.

Nadine
Wilton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2003 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Pools-Spas/Rancho-Cordova-California-95670/American-Pools-Spas-Service-Supply-screwed-employees-and-cheated-the-customers-con-art-64110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Pools & Spas