Complaint Review: American Premium Warehouse - Integratel - Billing Resources

• Updated: Sat, November 05, 2005

• Reported By:Polk City Iowa
American Premium Warehouse - Integratel - Billing Resources
thebillingresource.com Internet U.S.A.

American Premium Warehouse - Integrtel - Billing Resources ripoff, took advantage of me for 5 months Internet

Upon receiving my recent phone bill, I noticed a 14.95 charge by The Billing Resource on behalf of American Premium Warehouse. After consulting with my phone company, I was made aware that these rip off companys had been billing me since July.

July & August were for Integratel. Sept. Oct. & November were for American Premium Warehouse. The phone company & I together placed a call to the only one that would answer (Integratel 1-800-736-7500) After receiving my information,The phone company and I was informed that the call would be expidited and someone would be contacting me within 24 hours, like I beleave that. Well
I told the representative that if the charges were not removed I would look into filling a law suit! I am very disgusted that this can happen to innocent people who turn into the victims of these internet con artist. After reading this web site I can clearly see I am not the only victim. I guess I will follow up on Monday during business hours with The Billing Resource to see if I can get anywhere with this.

Sharon
Polk City, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2005 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Premium-Warehouse-Integratel-Billing-Resources/internet/American-Premium-Warehouse-Integrtel-Billing-Resources-ripoff-took-advantage-of-me-fo-163486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Premium Warehouse - Integratel - Billing Resources

absolute