• Report: #201343

• Submitted: Sun, July 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 16, 2006

• Reported By:York Pennsylvania
American Premium Warehouse
thebillingresource.com/index.asp New York, New York U.S.A.

American Premium Warehouse fraudulent billing Ripoff New York New York

I discovered bills for "Emergency VM" on my Verizon phone bill. Verizon insisted that they were legally required to post these to my bill, informed me that the same bill had been on my account for a year or more, and gave me numbers to call for Integetel and The Bliling Reseoce. Billing Resource told me American Premium Warehouse (APW) now wanted to handle complaints themselves and gave me another number.

AMW told me the emergency voicemail had to do with locating sex offenders. I told them there was no way we placed an emergency phone call to anybody every month for a year. The agreed to remove two charges, but said they could not remove the charges for the entire year. I reluctantly accepted that solution.

This month (June, 2006) two adjustments were made for the previous months. BUT ANOTHER CHARGE HAS APPEARED FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE!

I have a contract with Verizon, not these companies. The charges are fraudulent and the companies should be prosecuted. I am very interested in any class action suit that may be initiated against one or all of these companies, includeng Verizon, who RUFUSE to remove disputed charges from their bills from companies with whom I have no contract.

Kenneth
York, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2006 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Premium-Warehouse/New-York-New-York/American-Premium-Warehouse-fraudulent-billing-Ripoff-New-York-New-York-201343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Premium Warehouse