• Report: #198914

Complaint Review: American Publications Co.

• Submitted: Fri, June 30, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 30, 2006

• Reported By:Ferguson Missouri
American Publications Co.
12685 Dorsett Dept 303 120 Adelle Ave, Missouri U.S.A.

American Publications Co. THIS COMPANY STOLE MY MONEY Ferguson Missouri

In April of 2006 I recieved a baby magazine because I will be a new mother in September. In the back of the magazine there is a ad to send in if you are interested in working at home. I read all about the oppurtunity and disscussed it with my fiance deceiding it would be a great way to earn extra money. I sent in $31.00. I waited for the package to arrive excited that I could now be a part of income and when the package came in the mail it wasn't what I expected.

I rememberd reading that I could send the package back for a guarenteed refund if it was done within 30days of the purchase and everything that was sent to me went right back to the company.

I have moved since I signed up for this scam, but I have gotten all other mail. It is now going on July 2006 and I still havent received any type of refund or notice.

I would like to know what the situation is I have now gotten the address to this office and I would like an answer either over e-mail or I will come meet you Face to Face (Dean Murray). I am in need of that $31.00 to pay for a new baby.You may have the money but all these people that believed your scam obviously DON'T.

Ferguson, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2006 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Publications-Co/120-Adelle-Ave-Missouri-63135/American-Publications-Co-THIS-COMPANY-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Ferguson-Missouri-198914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Publications Co.