Complaint Review: American Publications Co.

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2007

• Reported By:Saint Anthony Idaho
American Publications Co.
12685 Dorestt Rd Department 303 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

American Publications Co. Stole my money, $31.00 its in a money order Maryland Heights Missouri

I mailed off $31.00 to American Publications co. I had taken the envelope to the post office, the postman had said that it was a legit address. Before I had mailed it off. I hade gotten a copy of everything. The 2 envelopes the letter, the the money order. I also kept the reciept too. I will get my money back and more!

You deserve your money.

Saint Anthony, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2007 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Publications-Co/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/American-Publications-Co-Stole-my-money-3100-its-in-a-money-order-Maryland-Heights-Mis-286335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Publications Co.