Complaint Review: American Publications

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 18, 2008

• Reported By:Waldorf Maryland
American Publications
PO Box 9476 New Haven, Connecticut U.S.A.

American Publications SECRET OF HOME EMPLOYMENT GUIDE New Haven Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: ENVELOPE STUFFING - OLDEST SCAM OUT THERE

I paid $40.00 from my wallet for Special Limited Time offer home Mailers. American Plublication was sent me one small book of 8 pages. When I read and
did a little google'ing and I surprise I seen same kind of stories how the other people make more money and at the and of the stories I'll have to spent more money for their pragram and get training and start your home work then after they'll charge if I'll work or not.When I was try to contect them every time I received voice massage only.I hate this thing.

Bharat
Waldorf, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Publications/New-Haven-Connecticut-06534-0476/American-Publications-SECRET-OF-HOME-EMPLOYMENT-GUIDE-New-Haven-Connecticut-402779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Publications

ENVELOPE STUFFING - OLDEST SCAM OUT THERE

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

And people still fall for it - Its been out there far longer than personal computers

Do the research www.ftc.gov
Look under work at home scams - Envelope stuffing, followed by medical billing, crafts and assembly are all rip-offs.

Next time do the research before spending the money - You failed yourself when you fell for this scam.