Complaint Review: American Publications

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Snellville Georgia
American Publications
Po Box 9476 New Haven, Connecticut U.S.A.

American Publications payed them $40 dollars 2 months ago to stuff there envelopes but still have not got anything. New Haven Connecticut

Well wer should I start? I got this letter in the mail saying they needed help stuffing there envelopes. They reported that I would make $8.00 for every envelope that I stuffed and sent back to them.The company also said they had a 90-day risk-free guarantee so I decided well what could it hurt to try it out it looked good and me and my family were needing somemoney.We were behind on all of oue bills and I thought this would be the programe to help us out.Boy was I wrong it has been almost 2 months since I sent them my money and I still have not got anything.They give you there number to call them but their is nobody on the other end but a machine that will not let you leave any message.Well let me tell you one thing this company will not be getting away with this. They have stolen their last $40.00 dollars I will do something about it.I made copys of the letter they sent me, I made copys of the registration form that I Sighned, I made a copy of the money order I sent them so you better believe I will be getting my money back one way or another,I wish some one had the compaines real number cause I would give them a piese of my mind.

Pissedoff81
Snellville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Publications/New-Haven-Connecticut-06534-0476/American-Publications-payed-them-40-dollars-2-months-ago-to-stuff-there-envelopes-but-sti-397360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Publications