Complaint Review: American Publications

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Collins Colorado
American Publications
PO Box 9476 New Haven, Connecticut U.S.A.

American Publications prey upon folks who are fighting to keep their homes and their families fed. New Haven Connecticut

I recently became unemployed and haven't had much luck finding any company that's hiring at the present time including fast food restaurants. I came across an ad in the American Classifieds to receive free info on working from the home, so I called. When I received the registration form, I had several people read it over and not 1 person had any suspicions of a scam.

On Feb. 26, 09, I received a booklet listing many work from home companies that was advertised as being valued at $69.00 if sold in book stores. That tiny phamplet isn't worth $0.25!! I'm willing to bet that all the companies listed in the 'booklet' aren't leggit companies as promised in the flyer.

I'm facing homelessness again for the 3rd time!! I can't even comprehend how a person can be so deceitful and without any regard for the well-being of another person, can blissfully destroy another's financial foundation along with the mental and emotional stability of that poor soul. I just can't fathom their ability to look them selves in the mirror and feel no remorse or guilt whatsoever. I'm beginning to realize that good-hearted, sincere people are becoming close to being extinct and that truly breaks my heart.

Jodie
Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Publications/New-Haven-Connecticut-06534-0476/American-Publications-prey-upon-folks-who-are-fighting-to-keep-their-homes-and-their-famil-436879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Publications