Complaint Review: American Publications

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:shreveport Louisiana
American Publications
PO BOX 9476 New Haven, Connecticut U.S.A.

American Publications took $40 and gave me a so called "book" New Haven, Connecticut

im 19 years old and a nursing student im about to be a mom .i was trying to find a way that i can work at home because my fiance is working as hard as he can.
we thought it might be too good to be true and it definetly was. it took 3 weeks to hear anything back after sending off $40 and then finally we recieved a cheap 5 page blue paperback book that came in a envelope that looked as though the address was written by a four year old on it. me and my fiance were infuriated the little "book" said we could write back and didnt even give us a phone number to directly contact them. but all the numbers to the other companys sent us to american publications through 800 numbers.

so i wrote a letter complaining about how they took advantage of me and i wanted my money back. i doubt that i will ever here from them or get my money back but it is a lesson i learned. i should have used common sense because if it sounds to good to be true then it is. do not send money or sign up for any of these home working jobs. they are only there to take advantage of people please dont waste your money like i did

Keely
shreveport, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Publications/New-Haven-Connecticut-06534/American-Publications-took-40-and-gave-me-a-so-called-book-New-Haven-Connecticut-397055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Publications