Complaint Review: American Publishing Company

• Reported By: jmanforever21 — houston Texas USA
American Publishing Company
6403 Cecilia Circle Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

American Publishing Company ripped me off Minneapolis, Minnesota

*Author of original report: A.P.G ripped me off (phone number-9523141307)

I would like to file a complaint against American Publishing Magazines. they told me I would get 5 free magazines in the mail and they would charge me $1.00,  instead they charge me 49.90 every month for only 2 magazines when they told me I would get 5 magazines. They only gave me 2 jet magazines from february 2012-november 2012, when i asked for ebony, jet, vibe, mens fitness, and forbes magazines. I even called them and tell them I want to cancel it and they didn't. They got me in voice recording. I told them in the summer of august 2012 to skip a payment, but i didn't know until now i was scammed. and now im waiting until christmas to receive all the magazines I asked for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Publishing-Company/Minneapolis-Minnesota-/American-Publishing-Company-ripped-me-off-Minneapolis-Minnesota-974992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Publishing Company

A.P.G ripped me off (phone number-9523141307)

AUTHOR: jmanforever21 - (USA)

I would like to file a complaint against American Publishing Magazines. they told me I would get 5 free magazines in the mail and they would charge me $1.00,  instead they charge me 49.90 every month for only 2 magazines when they told me I would get 5 magazines. They only gave me 2 jet magazines from february 2012-november 2012, when i asked for ebony, jet, vibe, mens fitness, and forbes magazines. I even called them and tell them I want to cancel it and they said i couldn't cancel it. They got me in voice recording. I told them in the summer of august 2012 to skip a payment, but i didn't know until now i was scammed. and now im waiting until christmas to receive all the magazines I asked for, and if i don't get them by christmas, i should called them asap. that number for that company is 9523141307.